We made a snap decision today

We had dithered about what we were going to do over Christmas for so long that we missed out on all the options.

We were thinking about S1 going back to NZ for a bit, but it’s just not practical with CJ at the age he is for her to do the trip by herself.

But by the point we decided that, we missed the opportunity to spend Christmas with family over here.

That was until this morning, when cancellations at the place they are going meant there was rooms available for us to join them.

The team at work were kind enough to shuffle the schedules to make it possible for me, which I’m deeply grateful for.

And so, a snap decision was made, it’s for for a family Christmas for CJ to spend it with his cousins.

I’m finally feeling the Christmas spirit.