The house is in a total state still.
Everytime I go to unpack boxes, I end up doing ‘hygine jobs’ required to make the place more liveable.
– cat door installed
– Move washing machine – drill through a 30cm brick wall to install drainage
– get 12 extra shelves cut for the cupboards to make space
– dishwasher installed
– blackout blinds on 3 windows (little man BETTER sleep tonight)
– new door locks
– TV set up and internet installed/working
– cleaning and moving final boxes from the old flat
Obviously all important stuff. Obviously none of it is unpacking boxes…