The first half of February is always a very busy time for me (though, to be fair, January is always very quiet so I can’t complain).
In the past 2 weeks I have had:
– 4 board meetings
– 1 audit meeting
– 2 full day strategic planning meetings
– up and down the country.
– I have read over 600 pages of board papers, financial accounts and pre-planning industry data.
– and …… had too many late nights!
But after the meetings we have had lots of fun sporting challenges.
In the past 16 days (including 3 weekends) I have:
– played 23 sets of tennis (we are now up to second in our
– ridden over 100kms on my road bike
– ridden more than 80 laps of the Invercargill velodrome,
– played 4 rounds of golf ( 3 bad, 1 good).
I need a holiday!
And there’s only 3 days to go until we hit the Central Otago rail trail.
Yay! Bring it on!
I have now caught up on 2 weeks of blips too, so that is good!